Salt Lake City Temple

Salt Lake City Temple

Monday, February 22, 2016

MTC-Week One

Things are pretty good. Yeah my P-days are on Fridays, so it is nice to get a break so soon. It is different here than out in the field. Classes and studying and role playing all day aren't all that comfortable for me, but I can feel that it is helping me grow a lot. I haven't been really that overwhelmed because I know what it'll be like to work, and this will just help me be stronger and more confident out there. My companion is Elder Johnson and he is from Weiser, Idaho. He is a really good chill missionary, and he is great. The food is ok.  I love the chocolate milk with a passion! But I am not eating too much, so hopefully I don't gain much. Yesterday they extended some positions or callings, and they put me and Elder Johnson as the zone leaders. I am not sure all what they do here at the MTC, but I know I probably wont be too comfortable with it.  I don't think that they have to really do a whole lot, but it will be a good experience for me as well to be more social. Oh yeah and I don't know if they have figured out the Salt Lake City thing. It still says I am going there, and I am with elders that are going to Arizona. I also found the North Carolina elders, and they are in a trio, so something is messed up. I have talked with the front desk, and they know about it so it should all work out. Well it has been nice though to have experience in the field. I have been able to share some of the things I have learned with these missionaries, and hopefully it helps, because it helps me just talking about it and thinking of what I have learned so far. I have learned a lot already in these couple days, and this is a great experience. Thanks for all you do I will talk to you next week bye.
Elder Johnson and I had the same tie so we thought it was picture worthy.


Our zone went to the temple on P-day.

No comments:

Post a Comment