Salt Lake City Temple

Salt Lake City Temple

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Conference Weekend

Hello!! My birthday was good.  I kept it low key the way I like it, and I enjoyed the package. I will put it to use.  Thank you so much. I have got some news.  I will be getting transferred at the end of this transfer. April 19th. There are more missionaries going then coming, so they are shutting down areas. I was not expecting to get moved so fast and It is kind of a bummer that I have to get moved so fast.  I wanted to stay somewhere for a little while, but I know it's what needs to happen and I will be happy wherever they do put me.
   Yeah conference was such an amazing experience. It's the first time I actually listened hard to every talk, and I got a lot out of it. I wish this was a weekly thing.  It was such a spiritual boost, but it will be great to more in depth study the talks. It was the best experience I've had, and I am going to do my best to improve and take to heart what they shared with us.
     The work has been steady this week. We still don't have anyone really progressing. We have a lot of great potential all around us, and I know that someone will start growing soon. It is great time to be out here. The weather has been perfect, and I can't get over how pretty it is. I continue to improve myself, and feel more and more confident in myself and what I'm really doing each day. I'm really grateful that I've been called to serve. It is the least I could do. Thanks for all you do and the birthday package.
Elder Cannon

Here are some pictures of the beauty of North Carolina and a cat attacking me.




No comments:

Post a Comment