Salt Lake City Temple

Salt Lake City Temple

Monday, May 16, 2016

Mother's Day

We were able to Skype with Elder Cannon on Mother's Day.  He looked great!  We had a lot of technical difficulties so we had to call him multiple times, but it was still great to talk to him. This is a short email he sent the day after the Skype:

Hey!  Oh yeah it was really great to see all of you again! It is so crazy to see everyone, and hear your voices, and to see Biggs jigging around like  usual-ha it was great! Sorry I was awkward I just am not good at that stuff-ha

Yeah I'm still kickin and doing pretty great! We are working hard, and there's a lot of great people out there ready. There will be much more to report on next week.  I'll talk to you then thanks for all you do, and for helping me so much in my life. You are great. I hope you had a great day yesterday.

Elder Cannon

Elder Cannon also made arrangements for flowers to be delivered to me for mothers day and he even chose the color--purple.  Very sweet!


No comments:

Post a Comment