Salt Lake City Temple

Salt Lake City Temple

Monday, August 8, 2016

"Missionary Month"

Hey!
It has been a great week! The Evans are ready for this Saturday! It has been so amazing to watch them get closer and closer to being ready. They are all excited for this commitment!! It should be another big turnout of people from the ward, and maybe the mission president again we aren't sure. We are really happy and excited for them though! And I may be doing the confirmations, I have never done that yet, but I am excited for them!!
Then yesterday we started what the young women's are calling "missionary month." We started the first lesson yesterday! It was a little rough ha. We are both pretty awkward so it was interesting, but
it still went good and you could feel the spirit. This should be a really great opportunity for all those girls investigating, there could be a lot more baptisms coming up! It's exciting!! It sounds like it has been another crazy crazy week back home! It sounds like almost everyone is going through something pretty major.
Well things are still going well, and I'm feeling great! The work continues to hasten, and there are people being prepared. I love it. Also this Friday is a multi zone conference, and I'll get to see my
first companion, Elder Richins there! That'll be really exciting. I also have been staying in contact with my previous two companions, and they are both doing great! Elder Vause is going to byu In a little bit, and Elder Picard is a zone leader right now. Well I hope you have a great week see ya!
Elder Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment