Salt Lake City Temple

Salt Lake City Temple

Wednesday, September 7, 2016

"I've never been so exhausting from teaching. I love it!"

Hey!!
It has been a pretty good week! We have been teaching a ton! Elder Wagstaff said this is the most productive area he has ever been in on his mission. A lot of really great things are happening here!
The ward is on fire! Something new is this less active family that we have been working with for a long long time, and have been inactive for probably 4 or 5 years finally came to church for the first time this Sunday! It was an amazing miracle to see!! We started teaching them the missionary lessons, and they slowly have started changing we hope they keep coming!
Also One of the young women that is not a member we taught her for the first time on Saturday night, and she really wants to pray and know. At first she was saying she will be baptized when she knows more, and then on Sunday she was saying "when I get baptized"... She is starting to change! It is amazing! She should be setting a baptismal date soon. Also another part-member family the Lowerys we were finally able to meet, and teach the family. Me and elder Jackson tried to see them every week, and only met once in the 4 and a half months. We finally met them, and taught them the  restoration. It was a spiritual experience. Austin Lowery, the boy who's 14, accepted a baptismal date
for October 15th!! It was amazing!! A lot more than this is happening too I just can't remember it all ha. A lot has been happening, and it isn't us. God has been preparing these people. It is an exciting time!! I have never been so exhausted from teaching. It is worth everything though! I love it!
That is so crazy that Ryan is now married! I would have liked to be there, but that's fine I am where I need to be. They look very happy that is really good to see! They will do great things together. Well
it has been crazy! I have never taught this consistently. It has been a big testimony builder. I can just feel it sinking deeper and deeper In me. I love it.
Well I hope you have a great week, and things start to taper off a little bit. Take care!
Elder Cannon
This is a big crazy chocolate lab that reminded me of Sunny.


1 comment:

  1. Love reading Jacob's missionary letters. He mentioned that Elder Wagstaff was from Tracy, California. Pete perked up at that--he spent some time as a missionary in Tracy. We'll have to follow up on that connection.

    ReplyDelete