Salt Lake City Temple

Salt Lake City Temple

Thursday, November 17, 2016

Staying in Mount Airy

Hey!!
It has been a pretty good week so Far!
Well we got the transfer news! We are both staying in Mount Airy!! I was very happy to hear that! I will be here for when elder marsh goes home.  This is his last transfer. We hope to get a lot done, and see some more success. Things are going a little better than when I was first here, but there's a ton to improve. It'll be good!
Well Judy is doing a little better. She did say that she prayed. It was a prayer of just giving thanks which was really great! , but she said she didn't feel a connection when she did, but she will over time. It was great progress though to hear she did pray! She also started to read a little bit from the Book of Mormon. It has still been slow, but I for sure think she is moving a little bit forward. She still has tons of questions, and really analyzes things. Here are an example of a question she has asked throughout meeting with us... Why did Jesus Christ have to die in such an inhumane way? I understand he needed to die and suffer for us so we could return, but why did it have to be in that way?... I know meeting with her has been strengthening my testimony though. I've had to really think of things and bear my testimony of what I feel Gods Plan is. I've had to dive into scriptures, and pray earnestly for her. It's been such a process I feel so much for her.
Oh yeah I was going to say those Book of mormons from grandpa have been placed out here in the south. Judy has one of them,(she really appreciated it, and has started to read), and the other was given to a man named riccardo.
Well things are still going well! I'm really loving it! It's weird to think it's about halfway through it's been way fast, and it's been slow too ha! But I'm loving it, and am grateful for all the experiences I've had so far. This is where I need to be. Hope you have a great week! Take care!
Elder Cannon

Here is a picture of a recent zone conference with President and Sister Alexander.  The pictures below that are some zone activities including our hike.



No comments:

Post a Comment