Salt Lake City Temple

Salt Lake City Temple

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Christmas and Transfer News

(From Elder Cannon's mom:
We had a great visit with Elder Cannon.  He looked happy and healthy.  We also showed him the snow outside and his dog, Sunny).


Yeah I really enjoyed it! I was pretty excited for it! I'm sorry for how awkward I was ha I really was happy to talk to y'all though!
Yeah I'm still not sure on who I will be with. I don't know if we will get permission to send one out tonight to let you know what's happening or not? I may be able to do that tonight but I'm not sure?
Either way it'll be all good and I'm excited for the new transfer and the new year! I will be with the other set of elders here until Thursday. Anyways I hope you have a great week and tell Isaac happy
birthday for me! I can't believe he will be 17!? That is crazy! But anyways I'm still doing very well and I am happy. It's hard to explain how much I am learning and feeling. I just know that the gospel is the only way to happiness. It is so simple, and I will always hold to these truths. I'm grateful to be here! Have a great week! Take care!  Elder Cannon

Later in the evening...
Well I do have some news now. I am staying in Mount Airy. I do not know who my companion is yet, because I will be training a new missionary, so that should be interesting. I also got more news on top
of that.   I will also be a district leader. It was quite the shock ha! I'm a little nervous for it, but I'm excited too! This should be an interesting transfer! Take care good night!


This is a group of elders who have served in Morganton. This was taken at a Christmas conference we had this week.

Crazy Christmas sweaters

I don't know why they keep trying to do these jumping pictures. They didn't workout too well with this big of a group ha.

Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment