Salt Lake City Temple

Salt Lake City Temple

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Happy New Year

Hey hey!
Yeah it has been a pretty busy week ha! My new companion's name is Elder Carter, and he is from Columbia, South Carolina. He is actually a 2 transfer missionary, and President Alexander felt that we needed to be together. He has some autism, but so far he has been doing pretty well! We seem to get along well, and I have already seen him grow quite a bit this last less than a week. So along with helping him and training him I am now a district leader, and that has put a little more pressure on. It has been good though I am enjoying it! It sure has been keeping me busy.
I think that I will have a lot to learn this transfer with Elder Carter. President I guess had me paired up with someone else all the way up until the morning of the transfer and he felt strongly to put him with me. He wanted him close to Charlotte first, but the spirit was telling him otherwise. I'm excited to see what will happen! It's been a great experience already.
There was some sad news this week Judy has decided not to have the lessons anymore for a little bit at least. She just has been struggling and going through some depression. Over time I think it will all start to make sense for her.
Anyways I'm still doing really good and enjoying being out here serving! I love it! I hope y'all have a great New Years and a good week! Take care!  Elder Cannon

We had some fun with Jeff this week.  He is tougher than he looks, but I still beat him.

No comments:

Post a Comment