Salt Lake City Temple

Salt Lake City Temple

Monday, January 9, 2017

Snow in Mt. Airy


Hello!
Yeah we did get some snow this week! It has made things slow down a little bit, because they wouldn't let us drive with the ice. Things are going pretty well! Elder Carter is doing well and learning quick! He really is trying hard to do his best, and I think he is going to do well as a missionary. That is crazy that they cancelled school I never remember them doing that when I was home-ha!  It must be way bad!

Things are going well this week though! Judy said that she wants to start meeting again! So that was for sure the highlight! She wants to read the Book of Mormon with us! I am really excited to see where this will go! She has been going through a lot, and it will help her so much more.
That would be pretty stressful to speak in stake conference! I'm sure that it was pretty good!

Well things are still going well. I'm enjoying the service still and way happy!! Being able to have a little more responsibility has made me focus on others even more. Trying to help Elder Carter and the other missionaries here. I enjoy it! I really do love sharing the gospel with people. I feel like I'm still growing so so much, and learning so much, especially in my desire and conviction for the Gospel. I truly want to talk to people, and share this with them. I'm happy!!  I hope you have a great week and stay safe with all the snow! Take care!!
Elder Cannon

Here is the snow in Mt. Airy.  Everything is kind of shut down! It's so weird and quiet.


No comments:

Post a Comment