Salt Lake City Temple

Salt Lake City Temple

Sunday, February 26, 2017

Hat Making

That is so crazy about all of the flooding! It has been quite the year since I have been gone! Hopefully it tames itself down a little bit!
Well it was a pretty good week this week. Elder Jarman seems to be settled in better, and is excited about the work. We had some great things happen.
I am pretty bad at sharing stories and explaining what's happening. I'll be able to go into more detail when I am back home ha. There was one I'll share though we decided to go to a less active members house, so we biked over there and knocked on the door. They had a bunch of their family there, and they just pulled up some chairs and let us join in. We had a really good discussion about people falling away from God. Since they had some of their family members turn from the gospel. It was pretty tough on them especially the grandma. She started talking and eventually opened up about her husband passing away, and started crying hard! It wasn't just getting teared up, it was full blown wailing and crying. She asked if she could have a blessing to help her feel better and control her thoughts. We gave her a blessing and she said she was feeling much better. It always is an amazing feeling to be able to know we were exactly where God wanted us to be, and to feel and see the difference it makes for others.
Things are going well here we are meeting new people, and loving life. Everyone is a little more friendly with the warm weather and we talk with everyone. It is so amazing to sometimes think of how much God had changed me. I enjoy talking with others and I now have no apprehension with just striking up conversations with people, joking with them, and sharing the gospel. I take that for granted to just think of how far I've came along. I don't think that will be one of my strong suits to be very outgoing that's not really who I am, but I do feel so much better about just talking with people more naturally. It's been amazing! I wonder how it will be by the end of it. I really don't think I even realize or can comprehend either how much I have been changed, it's great!
Oh yeah thank you for that package it was great!! Thanks for doing that! I loved it! Thanks for all you do take care!
Elder Cannon

This is on the Blue Ridge Parkway.  It is really pretty.
These two pictures were  from the hike today. We hiked hanging rock. The weather has been amazing it is in the 70s today.



We made hats with Jeff.  We are all being crazy together!

No comments:

Post a Comment