Salt Lake City Temple

Salt Lake City Temple

Monday, March 13, 2017

Visit from Elder Cook

       It has been a pretty great week! Yeah elder cooks talks were powerful! Also with him was Elder Klebingat of the 70 and he had some powerful talks as well. We got to hear Elder Cook speak to us on Saturday to all the missionaries, which was my favorite part. Then we got to hear him speak yesterday at the regional stake conference. I'm not going to go into too much detail but I wanted to share what he said at the end. He gave us an apostolic blessing saying that this service you give as a missionary at this time will bless everyone that you love. He said it will bless every single person that you love! That meant a lot to hear, and I felt it was true. He also said one line exactly the way that he did in Salt Lake City and I felt the power of that strongly. Both times I felt the same way, and he said it exactly the same. He is an apostle, and does have his authority. It was an amazing experience to hear him testify of Jesus Christ.
             The teaching was a little slow this week because we had 3 meetings down in Charlotte and also my companion got really sick. That's alright though this week should be better.  Elder Zeballos(I probably spelled that wrong) of the 70 is coming this week as well so that'll be exciting!! It's been an eventful crazy march! I can't believe it's about halfway through.
            Oh there was also some exciting news! Elder Carter was called to the Baton Rouge Louisiana mission, and leaves march 22nd! It is pretty exciting! I was way happy for him! He will do some good stuff over there!
             Well thanks for all you do! It has been a great week! I am feeling good and happy, and I love it! I really do enjoy it! I will hopefully have some pictures next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment