Salt Lake City Temple

Salt Lake City Temple

Tuesday, April 18, 2017

Happy Easter

Hey!!
It has been a  pretty good week overall! It was a good Easter! I don't know if you got the picture we ate at that families house who always sends home a picture ha! They are really nice.


Happy Easter! Always a pleasure! We are growing so very fond of Elder Cannon.  Sincerely, Franci Davis

We have been staying pretty busy and working hard! We hope to keep things rolling. Nothing too new has happened we are just staying busy! Oh yeah and thank you for the package I really liked it! That was the first time I've worn a floral tie ha people seemed to like it though. That is exciting to hear about Wyatt I really hope he can make it out. He would do great things!

Well I always love this time of year around Easter everything is Alive and happy it seems like. All things point to Christ bringing life here, and in the next life. It is such a pure perfect thing. I am
happy to be here teaching and testifying of Christ. I still feel so much on a daily basis, and on a weekly basis that I don't know what to share. There will be a lot more explaining when I get back, but I do feel a great peace and changing in my heart doing this work. I love the people and this work, that is Gods work. It is amazing to feel as if I am an instrument in Gods hands. There have beenit many many experiences over and over that I know I'm in the right place at the right time, with the right person. It isn't a coincidence, but from God. I am happy to be a part of it!
Thanks for all you do I hope you have a great week!
Elder Cannon


P.S.  These pictures are from a zone meeting. I'm not really sure why we did the ring pop things. It was something to do with a wedding like with the 10 virgins ha I'm not really sure. They are always pretty cheesy. They even served cake, and had one of the elders do the part on princess bride where the man talks in the funny voice marrying them.


No comments:

Post a Comment