Salt Lake City Temple

Salt Lake City Temple

Monday, June 19, 2017

Getting a new companion

Hey I'm doing pretty good! Oh yeah that was a fun adventure ha. They just cleaned the carpet, and it doesn't smell anymore so I think we are good.
We found out some transfer news. Elder Buffaloe is getting transferred and my new companion will be elder hurst. I don't know a ton about him, but I know he's from Preston Idaho so he is close. I've heard from other missionaries that he is really good guy and missionary, so I'm excited for this upcoming transfer! Other than that not a whole ton has happened this week. Jason is still good for the 24th of June which is this Saturday! He seems to be learning and accepting it well.
We are excited for him. His attitude and countenance has definitely changed from the first time I met him. He's excited about the gospel and loves it. It'll be a good day for him and his family. We have been working hard, and keep trying to find that next person or family who is ready. Things are going good here.
I would type out more but we have a district activity today at a park so I got to go. But I'm doing well and love this service. This gospel is pure and true. We make mistakes and have from the beginning. We needed someone perfect so we could repent and be forgiven. Jesus Christ and Heavenly Father love us they do everything for our behalf. I love sharing my feelings and testimony with others. Hope your week is great take care!
Elder Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment