Salt Lake City Temple

Salt Lake City Temple

Monday, June 5, 2017

Mission President Fireside


Hey it's been a pretty good week! It has been pretty interesting ha.  Edwin who was on date for the 24th recently had some opposition, and as we taught him one of the commandments he didn't want to live it. He kind of shut down and lost his desire to be baptized. He didn't come to church, and has been kind of ignoring us. It made us pretty sad. But the good news is he texted us this morning and said he wants to start meeting again! So we will see how it goes but we hope that he can just be happy! Then Jason is still doing really good and excited for the 24th of June for his baptism! He came with us to a mission president fireside in Charlotte and heard testimonies from recent converts and the Alexanders. It was really neat and he enjoyed it. Ramon and his wife also came down, and he is still doing great!
I am still doing well and feel great. I love being here and feeling the spirit, and feeling love for these people. I feel like I am learning a lot each time I study too. One of the greatest feelings is feeling that God can do his work through me. I have felt that and know that I'm so blessed to be here and be a part of His work.  I do love it. I truly will miss it when the time comes to leave. There will be great things ahead though!
That sounds like a good week to me! That is crazy that the Beus'ss are moving I remember when they moved in to the ward. That is also exciting to hear that Wyatt is close to turning his papers in. HE will be a great missionary.  Hopefully we get to cross paths.
Thanks for all that you do! I hope you have a great week!
Elder Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment