Salt Lake City Temple

Salt Lake City Temple

Thursday, June 1, 2017

The Fireflies are out!


Hey! ! It's good to hear how things are going. I can't believe it's getting to be summer already. The fireflies are out and I love it! It feels a lot more tropical and humid down here then my other areas. I'm glad we have a car but it still gets cookin.
Well it has been quite the week! I think mentioned last week that Edwin and Jason are both on date, and that still stands. They are both progressing really really fast! They have actually been reading ahead in the pamphlets and studying the Sunday school lesson before church and everything ha! I've never seen anything like it. They may be getting baptized sooner than we think. They are both great though, and I can already tell a difference in them. We have taught them both about 3 times this week.
We have some more potential too with Ramon's family. He has 2 kids in the Dominican Republic and he wants to have them move over here. He said if they do he wants them to investigate the church. That family has been big to the branch. Here is some genealogy for them. Ramon and his wife are both members. Then they have 2 girls emeley, and miryan. Emely was baptized in January and has 2 girls, and 1 on the way. Miryan was baptized a few years ago and has 5 kids with 1 on the way. Jason is her boyfriend/fiancé. And Edwin is emely and miryans cousin, so Ramon's nephew. It is pretty complex but there has been a lot of work out of this family. They are all amazing too and great people!
Anyways things are going really good, and I'm loving it! Thanks for all you do! I hope y'all have a great week!
P.s do you think you could send my running shoes? We have a track near our apartment we could go run at. Maybe it'll give me more motivation to work out harder too ha.

A few more pictures:  Fixing a floor after a toilet leak

Paintball Pioneer Football

Some of the wildlife here



No comments:

Post a Comment