Salt Lake City Temple

Salt Lake City Temple

Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Pretty average week

Hey yeah the baptism was a great experience! Not a whole of change has happened this week. It was pretty average, but it was still a great week! We did a lot of good grunt work, and hopefully we start to see some more good things happening here. We don't have a ton of people to teach after the recent baptisms, and Edwin moving but we are working on that. It's been great here so far!
The wedding looked awesome! They look very happy and excited to be together. I can't wait to go to Cannon Beach again someday.  I always love the weather there! I got their wedding announcement as a little surprise and forgot that that was coming up. I Feel like a lot has happened since I've been gone, and I am sure there will still be more to come in the next couple months.
Nothing too crazy has happened I'm just hanging in here, and working hard. I can feel God working through me, and it is one of the best feelings there are. I really want to develop that more and more. I
love feeling his influence in my life! I love seeing other people as well noticing it more!
Thanks for all you do, take care!
Elder Cannon

No comments:

Post a Comment